We value your business and the confidence that you place in us. Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information is of highest importance to the way we conduct our business.
We want you to be aware of the kinds of information that we collect about you and how it is used.
Kinds of nonpublic information we collect:
We collect only information that is needed to serve you and deliver our products to your business.
• Information that you or your employees provide on applications, forms, and other correspondence, or information that you communicate to us verbally.
• Data such as a name, Business Tax ID number, address, phone number, date of birth, income and occupation, fax number or email address.
• Billing & Shipping information such as Credit/Debit card numbers, business address, checking account number, etc.
How we limit and control use of your information:
In order to protect your privacy, we carefully control how information about you is shared with other parties.
• We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you, except as permitted or required by law.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard information about you. Our operational and data processing systems reside in a secure environment that protects nonpublic personal information from being accessed inappropriately by third parties.
We believe that protecting your privacy is the cornerstone to creating a trusted relationship, and we hope you take comfort in knowing our policies.